Sunday, November 28, 2010

Return to Paris

I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving week(end) in the U.S. this past week.  I was fortunate enough to go home and spend it with Jill and the kids.  We had a great time together.  We were able to get all our bills on e-pay of some sort, setup the snow plowing service and get the house into a temporary shutdown status.

This week was a big week for our adventure.  On Saturday Jill and I traveled back to Paris together.  Our return started with an impromptu breakfast party complete with Tim Horton's coffee and bagels at the house with friends and family.  Other then a small misunderstanding it was a nice way to start the day.  Our travel to Paris was uneventful.  We arrived here about 30 minutes early, took a taxi to the apartment and carried the suitcases up the stairs.  I gave a quick tour of the place, made some coffee and we sat and visited.  After ~1 hour we decided to take a nap.  Jill is still resting and I'm writing.

I'm not sure what is in store for the rest of today, but I'm very glad to have Jill here with me.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You are together! What a lovely, lovely post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im so glad you guys made it safe, all is well back home, checked on the kids and lights are on !

    ReplyDelete