Thursday, September 9, 2010

Update

This week is my final significant week at work. Some many little things to finish off -letters to be written, reviews to give and my replacement in town for turnover. I really am excited to take on a new professional challenge. I will be able to experiment with my leadership style and meet a lot of new friends/colleagues

Jill and I had a nice long weekend at the lake. We spent time together alone and a few days with Bryan and Kyrstin. Next week we have to shut the place down. This weekend is a big weekend there. We are having a block party. Men have to BBQ their best dish and the ladies will bring their best dish to past. Matt, Alison and a couple of buddies are coming up, as are Bry and Kyrstin. Should be a good time.

When Matt leaves, he takes the Santa Fe. And then it begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment