Monday, May 23, 2011

Return to Paris

Well the mini vacation is over and I'm on the plane going back to Paris.  It is truly with mixed emotions that I return.  We had a VERY busy time home.  I can't believe how fast it went and I feel bad I didn't get to visit with many friends and family.  The scheduled events all went off without issues.  One kink in the plan - Donna broke her hip our first night home.  The timing was good because we were home so Jill could visit / help.

Now as I sit on the plane I wonder why am I doing this.   I really enjoyed being home and don't look forward to spending the summer alone in Paris.  For sure I will immerse myself into my work. As Jill says... No distractions. The positive side is that I've decided to start running again.  Jill and I are doing a weight loss challenge during the summer separation.  I am committed to return to the U.S. for the summer break 20 pounds lighter.  It should make the lake house more enjoyable.  We'll see...

If anyone is going to be in Paris this summer, be sure to look me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment