Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A Break from France

After 5.5 months it is now time for us to go back to the U.S.  Of course for me it is only a 10 day visit.  Jill will stay for the summer.  I'm not sure what it will be like to be back in the States.  But It will be nice to not have to practice my French every day, I need a little break.  We are very excited to come "home" home.

We have a busy 10 days and I apologize to anyone we don't get to this visit.  We arrive late today, dinner with Bryan & Kyrstin.  Tomorrow AM I drive to NYC to pick-up stuff from Kaitlyn.  Brother Dennis is suppose to ride with me.  We'll spend the night, pack her stuff, get it to the storage and drive back home on Thursday.  Friday we drive to Meadville for Matt's graduation on Saturday.  Sunday back home, Monday is Nicole's confirmation.  And I'm exhausted just thinking about it all.

I wonder how many times we'll greet people with bonjour or say merci to the waiter or ca va to someone who asks how we're doing.  Oh well -- it will be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment